Industrial May Be Solid Now But Leases Have Stalled and Rents are in DeclinePosted by: jhon | Posted on: May 22, 2020
A new report from the REIS team at Moody’s Analytics says to expect a delay before any slowdown in the industrial real estate market surfaces in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic since leases are locked in and the economic slowdown’s impact on trade has thus far been ambiguous.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Once you are an ALM digital member, you’ll receive:
- Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
- Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
- Your choice of GlobeSt digital newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
- 3 free articles* across the ALM subscription network every 30 days
- Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now