now browsing by category
Bali homeware refers to home decor and furnishings that are made in or inspired by the island of Bali in Indonesia. Bali is known for its rich culture, vibrant art and craft traditions, and natural beauty, and these elements often influence the design and style of Bali homeware.
Bali homeware can include a wide range of products, such as furniture, textiles, lighting, wall decor, pottery, and more. Many of these products are made using natural materials, such as wood, bamboo, rattan, and stone, and are often handcrafted by local artisans using traditional techniques.
Cultural element to Bali homeware
Bali homeware is often associated with a bohemian, tropical, or beachy aesthetic, and can add a touch of exotic flair to any home. It is popular with people who are looking to add a unique, handmade, or cultural element to their home decor, or who are simply drawn to the beauty and craftsmanship of Bali homeware.
There are several ways you can find the best Bali homeware for your home:
- Shop locally: If you’re in Bali, you can visit local markets and stores to find authentic Bali homeware. This is a great way to support local artisans and find one-of-a-kind pieces.
- Look for reputable online sellers: There are many online stores that specialize in Bali homeware and other Indonesian handicrafts. Look for sellers with good reviews and a wide selection of products.
- Check out artisan cooperatives: Some artisan cooperatives in Bali offer a range of homeware and other products made by local artisans. These cooperatives often work to preserve traditional techniques and provide fair wages to their members.
- Consider the material: Bali homeware is often made using natural materials, such as wood, bamboo, rattan, and stone. Consider the durability and care requirements of these materials when choosing Bali homeware for your home.
Jhon Hansen B
Writer / Journalist
Are you thinking about making some improvements to your kitchen? Do you want your kitchen to be more modern and attractive? If this is the case, you might want to think about having a new granite countertop installed in your kitchen. There are many reasons to do this. First of all, it is a great investment that will make your house go up in value. Granite also has a very nice appearance that will be an improvement from your current countertop. Granite is very durable and will last for many years to come. Here is what you need to know when you are shopping for a countertop made from granite.
1. You will need to decide the specific size of countertop that you want to get.
Take measurements of the countertop that you are going to replace. Then you will need to decide if you want your new granite countertop to be bigger than your old one. Make sure that you have these measurement handy when you call the company that sells the granite countertop. You will need to give them the measurements so they can give you a price. Compare the prices of several different dealers of custom countertops Wexford PA.
2. How much will the installation of the granite countertop cost?
You need to keep in mind that the actual cost of the countertop will not be your only expense. You will also need to pay for a company to install it for you. The dealer that sold you the countertop might also offer installation for an additional fee. If not, you will need to call a separate company to find out what the installation cost will be.
3. What sort of warranty does the granite countertop come with?
Your new granite countertop might get damaged. You … Read More
Your home is meant to be your escape from it all, the place you can go to relax, unwind, enjoy good times with family and friends, and fill it with incredible memories. Now, because your home is filled with people you love and special tokens and keepsakes, obviously you want to keep it as safe as possible. A fire in your home can be one of the most deadly events imaginable, and is responsible for killing around 3,000 people each year, and injuring another 20,000.
The good news is that there are steps you can take to limit the risk of a fire; you can install smoke detectors/alarms to alert you to the fire, and then you can take it one step further and look into home sprinkler systems. A sprinkler system can act as that last resort that buys you the time you need to get out of the house, and possibly prevent complete ruin of the property.
Here’s a look at two of the most common types of home sprinkler systems that you may want to invest in.
Dry Pipe Sprinkler Systems
With a dry pipe fire sprinkler system, as the name implies, the pipes are dry until the system is triggered. The pipes themselves are filled with pressurized nitrogen gas or air that is then released when the sprinkler head opens. As the pressurized air is released, the water is able to flow through the pipes and out through the sprinkler heads.
These types of systems tend to be popular in unheated buildings where water left in the pipes could freeze and therefore be useless if a fire breaks out. The one big negative with this type of system is that there is that delay between the pressurized air being released, and the … Read More